Welcome To The Forums Of Rubble-Scape.Owner: Dimitri Co-Owner: Mitchell (Mitch) ^Made.By.Mitch^

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mikey staff app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey

PostSubject: Mikey staff app   Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:35 am

Hey, Its Mikey. Im just throwing this staff application in to have a shot at being a help to the server. I would love to work alongside Mitch and Dimitri as well as the rest of the staff.

Staff Application: Mikey

What is your inreal name? My name is Jordan Thomas Harding.

What is your ingame username? My Rubble-Scape client name is Mikey.

How old are you? I am 15 years old.

Where do you live? Wymore, Nebraska is where i live.

What means the domain name .tk? Top-Level internet domain for Tokelau, New Zealand.

Why is 2147483647 coins the max cash stack? Due to usage of signed 32 bit integer data type.

Have you ever been staff on a server before? No, but I've been considered more help than most staff on most servers.

If answered yes to above what server? Answered no.

Why do you deserve staff? I don't think I deserve it more than others, but we can let the server decide that.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? No I haven't.

If answered yes to above, why? Answered No.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? I would devote as much time as i could to play.

What do you do if someone is spamming? First off, give them a warning, if they do not stop, give them a temporary mute.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? I will try my best to, i would never lie for staff, never in my life.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic Mitch, Blazing.

How many people have you invited to Rubbe-Scape??? Get them to post on your topic. No one to this moment. but i will try my best.

Get people to 'vouch' you to be staff. I.E = Obby should be admin, he helped me a lot and invited me to server.
If you have not even started playing the server do NOT make a application yet. If you have already started playing ingame post some pictures of you actually helping someone included with the app. No pictures = application locked.

Thank you for your time reading this staff application.

Regards, Mikey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mikey staff app   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:19 am

Mikey wrote:
Hey, Its Mikey. Im just throwing this staff application in to have a shot at being a help to the server. I would love to work alongside Mitch and Dimitri as well as the rest of the staff.

Staff Application: Mikey

What is your inreal name? My name is Jordan Thomas Harding.

What is your ingame username? My Rubble-Scape client name is Mikey.

How old are you? I am 15 years old.

Where do you live? Wymore, Nebraska is where i live.

What means the domain name .tk? Top-Level internet domain for Tokelau, New Zealand.

Why is 2147483647 coins the max cash stack? Due to usage of signed 32 bit integer data type.

Have you ever been staff on a server before? No, but I've been considered more help than most staff on most servers.

If answered yes to above what server? Answered no.

Why do you deserve staff? I don't think I deserve it more than others, but we can let the server decide that.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? No I haven't.

If answered yes to above, why? Answered No.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? I would devote as much time as i could to play.

What do you do if someone is spamming? First off, give them a warning, if they do not stop, give them a temporary mute.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? I will try my best to, i would never lie for staff, never in my life.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic Mitch, Blazing.

How many people have you invited to Rubbe-Scape??? Get them to post on your topic. No one to this moment. but i will try my best.

Get people to 'vouch' you to be staff. I.E = Obby should be admin, he helped me a lot and invited me to server.
If you have not even started playing the server do NOT make a application yet. If you have already started playing ingame post some pictures of you actually helping someone included with the app. No pictures = application locked.

Thank you for your time reading this staff application.

Regards, Mikey.

nice app well see what the future brings
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rubble-scape.5forum.net
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Mikey staff app   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:03 am

Haha thanks(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mikey staff app   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm