Welcome To The Forums Of Rubble-Scape.Owner: Dimitri Co-Owner: Mitchell (Mitch) ^Made.By.Mitch^

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Staff application mod/admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
im an

PostSubject: Staff application mod/admin   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Hey Mitch and Dimitri

For all who don't know my in game name is An.
I have been playing this game for about a week now and i've really enjoyed my self.
I've had much experience with being an admin on a server called "CookiesIsanity" which just recently went offline.
I would love to be on the staff list on rubble-scape and i have alot to offer.
I know quite BIT about c++ and java programing so i would love to help out in the coding area if help is needed.
Another good thing is that i am from New Zealand. Which would mean that you would have a staff member on for Australian and New Zealand times.
I also have 4 good friends who would absolutely join this server when i tell them about it.

Oh well enough about me heres my app <3

What is your inreal name? Luke Read

What is your ingame username? An

How old are you? 16

Where do you live? Hamilton New Zealand

What means the domain name .tk? A domain code for Tokelau

Why is 2147483647 coins the max cash stack? Because that is the highest number java can handle

Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes

If answered yes to above what server? CookiesIsanity

Why do you deserve staff? Because i am a muture player and i feel i have a lot to offer in game and coding wise.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? Yes

If answered yes to above, why? In all honesty who hasn't been jailed, muted, or banned before. Well i was banned on SoulSplit about 2 weeks ago advertising for the server i was playing.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? I would devote at least 5 hours a day weekdays and 8+ hours weekends

What do you do if someone is spamming? Read what they are saying, If it's serious do something urgently if it's not give them a warning.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? I will absolutely invite players to this server

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic I haven't really helped any one out yet because 1: no one has asked or needed help 2: I'm not yet maxed so i would like to get that first =)

How many people have you invited to Rubbe-Scape??? Get them to post on your topic I have not yet invited any one but i will be getting my 4 friends to join which i am really close to on skype and facebook.

Thank You
An/Luke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff application mod/admin   Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:37 am

im an wrote:
Hey Mitch and Dimitri

For all who don't know my in game name is An.
I have been playing this game for about a week now and i've really enjoyed my self.
I've had much experience with being an admin on a server called "CookiesIsanity" which just recently went offline.
I would love to be on the staff list on rubble-scape and i have alot to offer.
I know quite BIT about c++ and java programing so i would love to help out in the coding area if help is needed.
Another good thing is that i am from New Zealand. Which would mean that you would have a staff member on for Australian and New Zealand times.
I also have 4 good friends who would absolutely join this server when i tell them about it.

Oh well enough about me heres my app <3

What is your inreal name? Luke Read

What is your ingame username? An

How old are you? 16

Where do you live? Hamilton New Zealand

What means the domain name .tk? A domain code for Tokelau

Why is 2147483647 coins the max cash stack? Because that is the highest number java can handle

Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes

If answered yes to above what server? CookiesIsanity

Why do you deserve staff? Because i am a muture player and i feel i have a lot to offer in game and coding wise.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? Yes

If answered yes to above, why? In all honesty who hasn't been jailed, muted, or banned before. Well i was banned on SoulSplit about 2 weeks ago advertising for the server i was playing.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? I would devote at least 5 hours a day weekdays and 8+ hours weekends

What do you do if someone is spamming? Read what they are saying, If it's serious do something urgently if it's not give them a warning.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? I will absolutely invite players to this server

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic I haven't really helped any one out yet because 1: no one has asked or needed help 2: I'm not yet maxed so i would like to get that first =)

How many people have you invited to Rubbe-Scape??? Get them to post on your topic I have not yet invited any one but i will be getting my 4 friends to join which i am really close to on skype and facebook.

Thank You
An/Luke

great app i love it but i need to see you more ingame and ofcourse we need more players before we get more staff so get your friends :d

-- mitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rubble-scape.5forum.net

Staff application mod/admin
Page 1 of 1