Welcome To The Forums Of Rubble-Scape.Owner: Dimitri Co-Owner: Mitchell (Mitch) ^Made.By.Mitch^

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stealth's Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stealthh

PostSubject: Stealth's Staff Application   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:52 am

What is your real name? Trevor

What is your ingame username? Stealth

How old are you? 16

Where do you live? Florida!

What means the domain name .tk? Tokelau, a territory in New Zealand.

Why is 2147483647 coins the max cash stack? Because thats the maximum number Java can handle

Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes, Co Owner twice, Owner once, Admin three times, and Mod once

If answered yes to above what server? Premierpkz (Co Owner), Premierpkz Reloaded (Owner), Project Money (Mod, Admin, then Co Owner), BoxRune, (Head Admin) xlightcorex (Admin)

Why do you deserve staff? Because I will be able to help people more, better their experience, and make sure that nobody is cheating, spamming, ect
Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? Yes, a 24 hour mute

If answered yes to above, why? Autotyping

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes, many fun hours Very Happy

What do you do if someone is spamming? Give them a warning. If they do it again, a mute

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? I can truly say I will. In fact, I have recruited "Blazing"

How many people have you helped out ingame? Blazing, Drew, and some new people that unfortunately quit Sad

How many people have you invited to Rubble-Scape??? Only Blazing so far, but i'm hoping more soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stealth's Staff Application   Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Stealthh wrote:
What is your real name? Trevor

What is your ingame username? Stealth

How old are you? 16

Where do you live? Florida!

What means the domain name .tk? Tokelau, a territory in New Zealand.

Why is 2147483647 coins the max cash stack? Because thats the maximum number Java can handle

Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes, Co Owner twice, Owner once, Admin three times, and Mod once

If answered yes to above what server? Premierpkz (Co Owner), Premierpkz Reloaded (Owner), Project Money (Mod, Admin, then Co Owner), BoxRune, (Head Admin) xlightcorex (Admin)

Why do you deserve staff? Because I will be able to help people more, better their experience, and make sure that nobody is cheating, spamming, ect
Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? Yes, a 24 hour mute

If answered yes to above, why? Autotyping

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes, many fun hours Very Happy

What do you do if someone is spamming? Give them a warning. If they do it again, a mute

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? I can truly say I will. In fact, I have recruited "Blazing"

How many people have you helped out ingame? Blazing, Drew, and some new people that unfortunately quit Sad

How many people have you invited to Rubble-Scape??? Only Blazing so far, but i'm hoping more soon!

nice app. i will take a look at it again and at ur performence ingame when we need staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rubble-scape.5forum.net

Stealth's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1