Welcome To The Forums Of Rubble-Scape.Owner: Dimitri Co-Owner: Mitchell (Mitch) ^Made.By.Mitch^

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

M2's STAFF APLLICATION =) 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M2

PostSubject: M2's STAFF APLLICATION =) 11   Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:34 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Staff Application: Forum mod / in game moderator/ administrator

Hello There Mitch and Dimitri,

First i would like to tell you a bit about myself and my experience and what i could offer you, I quit runescape a while back when i started college to focus on my studies, and after finishing college i have never managed to get back into the full swing of things with runescape even having a maxed main with a appetising bank, when its going down the track it is to RWT from their investors etc, BUT i have always had a love for RSPS !
I have been an in game and forum administrator for a number of RSPS but they have either turned into a spoiled RSPS with rouge players or have shut down due to ownership or money problems.

I myself left college last year with an A in Physics, A* in Computer Forensics and another A in Chemistry A2, and is currently at uni, i like to think of my self and others always think as me as someone who they can speak to as a friend or as a respected individual therefore i think that and this has always been my strong point in co running or administrating other RSPS, i have a good knowledge of computer programming in Java and Python aswel and overall i am social,helpful i respect others and everyone opinions this has made me ideal for being responsible and trusted in communities and i would love to be part of and help to run the Rubble server and community.

I feel that all of my skills and personality make me an ideal person for respectable position in your RSPS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your inreal name? Jack Barnett

What is your ingame username? M2
How old are you? I am 19

Where do you live? United Kingdom

What means the domain name .tk? a top level domain code for Tokelau, in New Zealand

Why is 2147483647 coins the max cash stack? from my computing classes 2147483647 is the maximum number a java engine can manage.

Have you ever been staff on a server before? i have indeed I've been admin in 2 and co owner in 1

If answered yes to above what server? first was hades5 admin, Crevolutions, then Co-Owner of poPscape back in 2011.

Why do you deserve staff? see top

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? not once, i left a number of servers and Runescape due to it turning rouge.

If answered yes to above, why? always wanted to be part of a REAL community not a corrupted one

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? yes i am currently at uni i have too much free time !

What do you do if someone is spamming? politely ask them to stop otherwise there will be a reaction to their action, i.e. temp mute.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? i have a small group of friends at uni who play rsps, i also run a small company with him so advertising or requirement is easy,

How many people have you invited to Rubbe-Scape??? Get them to post on your topic. so far just my small group of people, my roommate also !

Get people to 'vouch' you to be staff. I.E = Obby should be admin, he helped me a lot and invited me to server.
If you have not even started playing the server do NOT make a application yet. If you have already started playing ingame post some pictures of you actually helping someone included with the app. No pictures = applicationFOrum locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: M2's STAFF APLLICATION =) 11   Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:47 am

M2 wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Staff Application: Forum mod / in game moderator/ administrator

Hello There Mitch and Dimitri,

First i would like to tell you a bit about myself and my experience and what i could offer you, I quit runescape a while back when i started college to focus on my studies, and after finishing college i have never managed to get back into the full swing of things with runescape even having a maxed main with a appetising bank, when its going down the track it is to RWT from their investors etc, BUT i have always had a love for RSPS !
I have been an in game and forum administrator for a number of RSPS but they have either turned into a spoiled RSPS with rouge players or have shut down due to ownership or money problems.

I myself left college last year with an A in Physics, A* in Computer Forensics and another A in Chemistry A2, and is currently at uni, i like to think of my self and others always think as me as someone who they can speak to as a friend or as a respected individual therefore i think that and this has always been my strong point in co running or administrating other RSPS, i have a good knowledge of computer programming in Java and Python aswel and overall i am social,helpful i respect others and everyone opinions this has made me ideal for being responsible and trusted in communities and i would love to be part of and help to run the Rubble server and community.

I feel that all of my skills and personality make me an ideal person for respectable position in your RSPS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your inreal name? Jack Barnett

What is your ingame username? M2
How old are you? I am 19

Where do you live? United Kingdom

What means the domain name .tk? a top level domain code for Tokelau, in New Zealand

Why is 2147483647 coins the max cash stack? from my computing classes 2147483647 is the maximum number a java engine can manage.

Have you ever been staff on a server before? i have indeed I've been admin in 2 and co owner in 1

If answered yes to above what server? first was hades5 admin, Crevolutions, then Co-Owner of poPscape back in 2011.

Why do you deserve staff? see top

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? not once, i left a number of servers and Runescape due to it turning rouge.

If answered yes to above, why? always wanted to be part of a REAL community not a corrupted one

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? yes i am currently at uni i have too much free time !

What do you do if someone is spamming? politely ask them to stop otherwise there will be a reaction to their action, i.e. temp mute.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? i have a small group of friends at uni who play rsps, i also run a small company with him so advertising or requirement is easy,

How many people have you invited to Rubbe-Scape??? Get them to post on your topic. so far just my small group of people, my roommate also !

Get people to 'vouch' you to be staff. I.E = Obby should be admin, he helped me a lot and invited me to server.
If you have not even started playing the server do NOT make a application yet. If you have already started playing ingame post some pictures of you actually helping someone included with the app. No pictures = applicationFOrum locked.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS APP Smile well done mate i will consider this app in the future for sure!

great job.

--Mitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rubble-scape.5forum.net

M2's STAFF APLLICATION =) 11
Page 1 of 1